- Going in the for the kill: Learn how some of the top crews prepare for, and win, the sport's biggest tournaments
- Working on the chain gang: A discussion on squid chains
- Fishing for charity: Where your money goes
- Trashing the seven seas: While pollution poses a serious threat, common plastics may be worse
- Safety at sea: EPIRBS, GPIRBS, PLBS and SARTS
- Splash Report:
Tackle Tips: The ultimate squid chain, clear drag label and a marlin mudflap stencil.
- Jim Smith's "Fish On"
- F&S "Ay Caramba"
- Paul Mann "Georgia Girl"
- Bayliss "Shark Byte"
Also included: latest news, new products, tournament results, and crew's quarters.